Invisalign Clear Aligners – Atlanta, GA
The Discreet Alternative to Straighten Smiles
Do you need to address misaligned and crowded teeth or bite problems? Invisalign in Atlanta can help straighten teeth and address more complex issues like overbite, underbite, and crossbite without drawing attention to your mouth throughout treatment. Using clear trays instead of metal brackets and wires, Invisalign can help you maintain a professional appearance while you work to improve the appearance and health of your mouth.
Why Choose Mazzawi Dental Intown for Invisalign Clear Aligners?
- Orthodontic Treatment for Adults & Teens
- Comprehensive Dentistry Under One Roof
- Discreet Way to Address Orthodontic Issues
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign trays function similarly to traditional braces by placing a strategic amount of pressure onto teeth to shift them gradually and gently into their ideal position. However, the methods in which they use are different. Instead of having to tighten an archwire, Invisalign uses a series of trays that slightly differ in fit to help move you toward your results. Every two weeks, you’ll graduate to the next series of aligners in your treatment, picking up your trays when you visit your dentist every six to eight weeks. During these routine appointments, your dentist in Atlanta will examine your mouth and make sure that the treatment is going smoothly until your teeth and bite are aligned!
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign aligners offer a wide range of benefits, making them a popular orthodontic choice among patients of all ages. Some of the advantages of choosing clear trays include:
- Shorter follow-up visits with your dentist throughout your treatment.
- Maintain a balanced diet with no dietary restrictions.
- Easy-to-maintain orthodontic appliance.
- Smooth plastic offers enhanced comfort.
- Clear trays help minimize the appearance of orthodontic appliances.
- Easier to maintain good oral health throughout treatment.